jeudi 20 juin 2013

Drop Dead Contest Poses pack



Hello Simmers!
Here is my new pack of poses.
I created this package because I won the contest "Drop Dead Contest" organized by Kilhian and Yuki.
In this contest, we have to create a pose and a more realistic picture about Dying. And since I do not like orphan poses and I only working by pack of poses, so I decided to tell you a little story that ends badly. Be aware that some poses may offend sensitive souls...


a_clarisse_dropdead_01a and a_clarisse_dropdead_01b

I have some problems with the "OMSP", i can't use it on my sims. So ! for this pose,  i made differents heights and the wall is not very suitable because i don't have in my game an object with the same height than the wall. You can see the height in the pictures within archive files.

a_clarisse_dropdead_02 with case accessory by Severinka


a_clarisse_dropdead_03 and 04 and 05



a_clarisse_dropdead_06_and 07 and 08



a_clarisse_dropdead_09 and 10 and 12

a_clarisse_dropdead_11 ... the Winning pose :)

a_clarisse_dropdead_11 ... Winning pose and picture 



Thank you Pomme-Kiwi from Sims-Artists for teaching me "how to improve my pictures".

Enjoy Sims 3 especially with the soon release of Sims 3 Island Paradise .... the wait is unbearable 
....

18 commentaires:

  1. I will probably never use these, but these are fantastic!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ohh I'm sorry, i found your comment in my spam file (i don(t know why ?)...
      Thank you so much !!! I really appreciate ;-D

      Supprimer
  2. Wow, the rest of the pack is really good too! So real looking like the first pose!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These are amazing Clarisse! Really awesome job, thank you for sharing them :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. great!!!! really a great job. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These are so wicked! Thanks for sharing them. And congrats on winning the pose competition, you did an amazing job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi, I don't know if you are taking pose request but i would like to know if you could make a snorting drugs pose for sims 3, i am trying to found some but hasn't seen it yet. Well, sorry to bother and..thanks.

    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/29/article-0-033B4091000005DC-104_468x339.jpg
    http://cf.ltkcdn.net/addiction/images/std/158952-425x282-snorting-clonazepam.jpg

    RépondreSupprimer